Gillette® Fusion ProGlide™ with FlexBall™ Technology responds to contours for maximum contact and gets virtually every hair. The new razor is specifically designed to respond to the contours of a man’s face, allowing for maximum contact on the curves. The result is a completely upgraded shaving experience that is kinder and gentler to every man’s face.
New Handle Feature and benefits:
FlexBall Handle Technology:
- 4-way flex for superior contact over every contour
- More ergonomic grips for better control
Blade Cartridge Features and Benefits:
Re-Engineered Low-Cutting Force Blades:
- Thinner, finer edges
- Advanced, low-resistant coating for effortless cutting through hair with less tug and pull2
The Power format delivers soothing micro-pulses for incredible comfort. When the power turns on, the razor moves so effortlessly, you’ll barely feel the blades.
Maintains optimal spacing between the blades
Streamlined Comfort Guard:
- Channels excess shave prep to produce and maintain optimal blade contact
- Stretches the skin for a close, comfortable shave
Infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that enable smooth movement over skin, even on repeat strokes
Improved Precision Trimmer:
- Enhanced blade, comb guard help to better align long hairs
- Improved rinse-through slots
Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel helps prepare the skin for an even smoother shave.
Pricing and availability:
Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology Manual and Power razors are available at food, drug and mass merchandise stores across Canada for the suggested price range of $13.99 – $19.99. Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer.