Friday, 17/11/2017 UTC-5
Belleza Moda Magazine

Thomas Wylde – Fashion Brand

Thomas Wylde featured

Post by relatedRelated post

Thomas Wylde is a luxury brand which sells ready-to-wear clothing and accessories. It was founded in the year 2006 and has its studio and facilities headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The work of Thomas Wylde is defined by their seamless blend of luxurious fabrics, signature prints, bold imagery, and symbolic embellishments.

Ever since the company was founded, it has prioritized the quality of their goods and the quality of their customer experience. The company now has over 120 accounts worldwide and is making its mark on the global fashion industry. Thomas Wylde is currently in its 30th season and is creating eight creations under two labels. Most of their sales and revenue (about 75%) is generated from the sale of ready-to-wear apparel whereas the other 25% comes from sale of accessories.

At Thomas Wylde, the company creativity is enriched not just by fashion, but is also influenced by factors like politics, social media, environmental movements, and technology. This rich influence supports their eventual expansion success into other categories beyond apparel and accessories.

Recently, Thomas Wylde showcased its designs during the New York Fashion Week.

New York Fashion Week Thomas Wylde design gallery.

Photo Credits: Thomas Wylde.

  • Thomas Wylde
  • Thomas Wylde
  • Thomas Wylde
  • Thomas Wylde
  • Thomas Wylde

Newsletter

Coming Soon...

BBM

Contact Us

Email: info@bmmag.ca

Phone: 416-469-4242

Fax: 905-461-2426

Address: Belleza Moda Magazine, 1135 A, Derry Road East, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 1P3

Map

Click to open larger map